If you have been inactive for a little while, you will be logged off automatically. This is for security reasons.
It can also be caused by problems with your settings in your preferred browser – such as Internet Explorer – or software you may have installed which is preventing e-Boks from confirming that you are still logged on.
To solve this problem, try the following:
Add e-Boks to your trusted sites
- Select the Tools menu item and Internet options in Internet Explorer
- Select the tab marked Security
- Select Trusted sites from the list and click on Sites
- Under Add this website to the zone type https://*.e-boks.dk and click on Add
- Click on Close, OK and then close all Internet Explorer windows
You need to allow pop-up windows in your browser. If you use other programs to block pop-up windows (such as Google Toolbar, etc.), you should contact your supplier for further assistance.
Upgrade to the latest version of your preferred browser – e.g. Internet Explorer