In Internet Explorer 6 SP2 and later, you can prevent a website from opening new browser windows. As e-Boks uses these to display documents, we recommend that you do not use this function. You can set up your browser to allow e-Boks to open windows, while still preventing other websites from doing so.
- Select the Tools menu item and Internet options in Internet Explorer
- Select the tab marked Privacy
- Click on the Settings button under Pop-up Blocker
- Enter min.e-boks.dk in the Address of website to allow field and click on the button marked Add
- Click on Close and OK to finish editing the settings
NB: if your blocking level is set to Medium: Block most automatic pop-ups, you do not need to add e-Boks under Allowed sites.
If you use other programs to block pop-up windows (such as Google Toolbar, etc.), you should contact your supplier for further assistance.