In your archive you have a secure place to store your own documents in the folders of your choice. The authenticity of these documents will be equivalent to a photocopy, but it cannot be ruled out that some places may require original documents with a stamp etc., e.g. documents such as deeds for property registration.
- Select the Inbox and Archive tab
- Select the folder where the document or documents are to be located
- Select upload files to this folder under More functions
- Now drag the document or documents you want to save to the add box in the centre of the page
- Click OK to get to the folder to which the documents are added
If you have problems adding documents you can add them individually instead. Click the link adding own documents individually